If I may say so, I have a major sweet tooth and can't stay away from cookies, cakes or cupcakes that is one of the reasons why I love to bake. My mother and grandmother are also very into baking so I got to do it from a very young age.
I have made plenty of cookies and cakes and cupcakes and all sorts of stuff so by now I can clearly say that these are the best (and by best I mean the best) chocolate chip cookies I have ever tried and made. And they are quite simple to make so I thought I would share the recipe with all of you.
You will need:
250g dark chocolate
250g brown sugar ( I only used 200g)
120g normal sugar ( I only used 80g because I don't like them to be too sweet.)
150g soft butter
3 teaspoons vanilla sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
optional: ( I left it out because I do not like peanuts)
1 tablespoon peanutbutter
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C
2. Roughly chop the peanuts and the chocolate.
3.Mix the soft butter and the peanutbutter for 3 minutes until it is very creamy.
4. Stir in the brown and the white sugar.
5. Mix in the eggs.
6. First mix the salt, the baking soda, the flour and the vanilla sugar. Then stir the mixture in.
7. Add the chocolate and the peanut pieces and gently fold them in.
8. Put small ( please don't underestimate the word small. The cookies become massive in the oven) portions on a piece of parchment paper.
9. Put them in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
have a great day!