Samstag, 19. April 2014

Fashion Haul

Hey Guys!
I was in Berlin last week and of course, I had to go shopping. So I thought I would show you what I've got. I'll also include some of the stuff I got online recently.

 Black Demin Jacket - Pull and Bear
Black Backpack - H&M
Sunglasses - Flea market

 striped cropped T-shirt - Brandy Melville
aztec printed Shirt - Topshop
grey muscle tee - Brandy Melville

 white dress - Minkpink (over UO)
 flowerprinted, lace Kimono - Pins and Needles (over UO)
 Earrings - Forever 21 (obviously)
necklace - Topshop
 both necklaces - Brandy Melville

 Bralette - Brandy Melville
cropped, printed T-Shirt - Forever 21
white, cropped Pullover - Pull and Bear

cropped turtleneck shirt and blue printed top - ASOS
"Killin' it" tee and white crop top - Brandy Melville

I hope you guys found that helpful and you got some inspiration for your next shoppingtrip. Please tell me in the comments if you would like to see a lookbook or a outfit of the day with those clothes. 
Have a nice weekend, and if you celebrate easter, happy easter! 
Lots of love
-Clara

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen