Samstag, 5. April 2014

March Favourites (Music, Book, Movie)

Hello everyone.
I am sorry for not posting very consistantly over the last week.
 I do not have a lot of time with school and all my other activities. But here I am creating another blogpost for you.
I went shopping today and bought a lot of stuff. But mostly workout related. Is anyone interested in me creating a blogpost about that kind of stuff?
But now since march is over I thought I would post a march favourite kind of thing. But not product related because I didn't try anything new in march. Just my same old stuff.
My make-up routine doesn't change at all (but I am not using very much. so that may be the reason why).
So here we go with my favourite songs of march (Workout and just what I liked to listen to), my favourite book and movie.

Music:
I started to go running a lot more in march since the weather got a lot better and you could go outside without a fleece and still freezing. Most of the time I like to run without music because I like to listen to stuff that is happening around me. That's alot more relaxing. Espessially when you are running in fields or the forest, which is my usual route. But sometimes I need something to listen to to get more motivated.

Best day of  my life- American Authors

Safe and Sound- Capital Cities

Get Lucky- Daft Punk

On top of the world- Imagine Dragons

Burn- Ellie Goulding

Sail-  AWOLNATION

Pompeii- Bastille

Those are probably like my favourite songs right now to workout to. It's funny that my music taste is actually a lot different but I can't workout to song that don't have a good and strong beat. That just doesn't work out.
So here are my random music favourites of the month:

Walk- Foo fighters

 Midnight City- M83

 little talks- Of monsters and men

Treasure- Bruno Mars

The Cave- Mumford & Sons

Mountain Sound- Of monsters and men


School was really stressing me out in march so I needed a few good books to keep me distracted when I just couldn't take it anymore. I did not buy any new books in march but I re-read some old favourites. If you read any of them, please tell me what you thought!
And also tell me if you want a review on any of them.

 Paper Towns- John Green ( I like this book a lot. It is my favourite from John Green)

The Fault in our Stars- John Green

The Bone Season- Samantha Shannon

Harry Potter and Divergent and the Hunger Games were also on my list. But I don't count them because I read them all the time.


 My favourite movie of the month is an old classic. Maybe some of you have watched it. If you haven't yet, do it! I love it!

Star Wars IV

It's great and old-school. If you like Science-fiction and stuff like that you will love that movie!

Well that's everything! let me know if you have any requests for me to do anything I would love to fullfill your requests.

Have a great weekend. xxx

Johanna



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen