Mittwoch, 14. Mai 2014

My Workout Motivation/ Tips





Top(local boutique); pants(Lulu Lemon); Sports Bra (Nike)

I envy people that wake up in the morning and feel like working out. Spending my time in my bed cuddled up with a nice tea and a good book sounds like a lot more fun to me. 
The terrible thing about it is that I enjoy working out. I like doing workout while I am at it, I love running when I am out and about but I can't get myself to put on my workout clothes and actually go for a run or do some blogilates videos. Last week I was really bad with working out. I didn't do anything and that was because I wasn't home at all. Well barely. I had a lot to do but I am not here to find excuses for not working out. I am about to tell you what I do on a daily/weekly basis.

Monday:
Is kind of like a rest day for me. I have a long day and I could just start exercising at about half six and that's too late for my taste. 

Tuesday:
That's probably my most active day. I have PE in school and I go to school by bike so that's like a two hour workout together.
If I have the time I will go for a run in the afternoon. If not I like to do some workouts targeting a special region (butt mostly because I don't have one).

Wednesday:
School takes up most of my time on this day but I can sneak in a quick run between school and choir. I usually go for a run with my best friend, who lives next doors which is convenient. We go for about 8km (5 miles).

Thursday:
Another long school day and ballet practise afterwards. That's pretty much my day. I am not very good at ballet as I just started last year but it's a lot of fun and I enjoy it. I am not in it to become a professional dancer or do competitive things. Not at all. I am in for the fun.

Friday:
On Friday I play Tennis. I've been playing tennis for a bout 4-5 years (not quite sure).


Saturday:
I try to do another blogilates video on saturday but mostly I just can't find the time and I end up doing stuff with my friends. 

Sunday:
Going for a run on sundays is probably my favourite thing ever. The feeling you get after a run and a long shower and some pampering afterwards is just the best.


Tips:

1. Get a workout buddy. If my best friend wasn't running with me, I would not even get up to do it. She is my motivation to actually get up and go.

2. Drink lots and give yourself some rest. I had times where I thought working out every day would just make me tones and perfect and give me a great feeling. It didn't. I was constantly exhausted and tired and didn't enjoy my life very much. Now I have my 'break' days and I feel a lot better. 

3. Mind over matter. You can do it. You can push yourself. Do it and you will feel better. I promise.


What is your favourite way to exercise? Do you have any tips to overcome that lazyness? 

Have a great day. xx
johanna





And a little disclaimer in the end. I am in no way an expert. I am just sharing my thoughts and tips and it may not work for you but it did for me so I thougt it was a good idea to share that.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen