Mittwoch, 21. Mai 2014

Outfit of the day #3

Hey Guys!
I'm so sorry for not posting that often, but we have a lot to do for school at the moment.
But today, I thought I would show you my outfit of the day. It's the third time we are doing this on our blog and I would like to know if you want to see more of them? We could do them regulary? Tell us what you think about that in the comments.

So, here is my outfit :

Crop Top: American Apperal
High waisted shorts : American Apperal
White knitted cardigan : Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Nike roshe run (bought them at Office London)
Necklace: Brandy Melville
Sunglasses: Fleamarket
Bag: Asos

Thats all I got for you today. I hope it gave you some inspiration and you enjoyed reading.
Have a nice day, and don't forget to tell us in the comments what you think about our ootd's!
Love,
Clara

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen